Golden Hands Nitrile gloves are made from a synthetic rubber and are an ideal alternative where latex allergies are a concern.
Nitrile gloves are the superior glove choice with a higher puncture resistance than any other glove material and the first choice for tattoo artists
Features and benefits:
- Comfortable for extended wear-reducing hand fatigue.
- Nitrile gloves have three times the puncture resistance than latex and offer excellent protection against a long list of common and specialty chemicals.
- Superior dexterity, especially helpful with fine delicate work
- Nitrile gloves are waterproof, greaseproof and oil proof
- Full finger textured and palm textured for optimum grip and use of intricate tools.
- Nitrile exam gloves contain no latex proteins or accelerators.
- Conforms to ASTM D3578-10 standard.
- Chlorinated and/or polymer coated, powder-free.
- Golden Hands™ nitrile gloves are made up of a synthetic polymer that exhibits rubber-like characteristics
- Extra Grip
- Textured Powder Free
- Non Sterile
- Super Strong
Warning: This product is not designed for use as protection against asbestos, silica, or cotton dust or any other toxic dusts, fumes, mists, gases and vapours. NOT FOR USE IN SPRAY PAINT OPERATION.