BACK TO TOP
Ozow is a seamless, hassle-free and instant method of payment. You do NOT need to open an account with Ozow as it logs you directly into your internet banking to authorise the transaction.
- It allows you to pay for your order from any of your bank accounts e.g. savings account, credit card account, cheque account, etc.
- The payment is made immediately (no need to email a proof of payment), allowing us to process your order faster.
- To choose this option, select Ozow which is underneath Payfast.
- This is Tattoo Addict’s preferred method of payment.
A bank deposit is a payment made by you directly into our bank account.
- To choose this option, select bank deposit which is underneath Payfast and Ozow.
- Once you have done the deposit please be sure to send your proof of payment through to email@example.com so we can process your order.
- Orders will not be processed until proof of payment is received, so you may experience some delays if you choose this method of payment.
Payfast is a payment gateway that facilitates payments from your account to our account. You will need to set up an account with them in order to be able to make payment.
- Payment options that they offer are instant EFT, debit card or credit card.
- This payment is done immediately so there is no need to send us your proof of payment, which means we can process your order faster.
- This option is automatically selected on the payment page when you check out. You have to select another option if you DO NOT want to make payment via Payfast.